HomeTestimonialsForumThe BlogFree Download!
Discover The Divine Truth Forum : Revelations of the Insider
Talk about the bonus eBook 'Revelations of the Insider' in this forum.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
insider quote
Posted by: anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2007 01:49AM

seems like this forum is still empty but I'll try my luck to get some answers.

I just read the following quote on the blog of this site

“The body forces you to experience emphaty, hate, remorse and all other emotions, together with desires and passions, to confuse you, make you forget yourself, become a dumbed-down version of yourself. They have their foundation in this material/physical world. The more you let them be your masters, the stronger you will chain yourself to this world, which is contrary to your duty, yet do not loath them, respect. I channel them to a place where they can be used for something substantial.” - the insider

I haven't read that insider text but found it to be a bonus with the purchase of the Discover The Divine Truth eBook.

I'm just wondering where this text comes from, espescially since this quote really got close to me. It is like you are not your body which is what most people in this world seem to think, like your true self is something totally different and your body only distracts you from it. Anybody knows if I'm right about this?

Somebody looking for answers

Re: insider quote
Posted by: some reader (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2007 01:57AM

Not directly regarding that quote but the insider texts overall.

Most people are totally clueless to what was is shared in them, you can't read anything more important written by mankind.

Posted by: Fash (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2007 02:48AM

espero que lean español
ese texto viene de un foro creado en el 2005 y apareció una persona que clamaba que era miembro de una élite superior.
Tiene textos muy profundos y según lo que dicen varios miembros del foro es que contestaba muy rápido, sus respuestas son únicas y muy opuestas a lo que el general de la gen te piensa, realmente intrigante.

Posted by: Fash (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2007 03:03AM

el único problema de los textos de INSIDER es que dice que no debemos de confiar ni ser guiados por una persona que habite en esta tierra, ningún humano es digno de hacerlo. Y el afirma ser un humano.

Date: August 18, 2007 11:17AM

Flash sorry but my spanish really is not good enough for me to understand this.

Can you post in english?

Date: August 18, 2007 11:21AM

some reader thanks a lot, well that just makes me even more curious. I think I'll have to just go and get it once I have some time reading. Is it a long read or rather short?

Posted by: sideshow (IP Logged)
Date: August 25, 2007 08:46AM

just do a search for revelations from an insider on google and the PDF of the forum is downloadable for free. Of course now that I found this book it makes me wonder if that PDF isn't just a brilliant marketing scheme for this $50 book.

Posted by: Admin (IP Logged)
Date: August 25, 2007 10:11PM

Sideshow it first thanks for stopping by here and welcome,

regarding the insider texts and my eBook. It is not supposed to be a marketing scheme and people have criticized this before. So I have actually decided to give it away as a free download on my site as well. Not as a bonus of my book and without having to purchase Discover The Divine Truth in order to get the insider texts.

However I have not had time yet to do this but I'll do it asap.

Also I will most likely give away Part 1 of Discover The Divine Truth for free. It actually has 2 parts and somehow it feels like I'll have to give it away free as well. Although it was a lot of work.

Not sure yet what to do so any feedback is appreciated.

Tino

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2007 10:12PM by Admin.

Date: November 21, 2007 12:34PM

I was genuinely moved by much of what i have read in The Insider texts. It has pulled together many abstract theories I have been personally contemplating. I hope this is not a hoax.

Posted by: Admin (IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2008 08:30PM

As far as I know it's real. Read it myself a couple of times.

Tino

Posted by: cesaralexandre (IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2008 03:34AM

Hello,

I came across a pdf file with these "revelations from an insider".
Its the first time i encounter someone who knows and comes forward.
Everything else are distractions and ilusions.
Just like he said, puppets, pawns, although some really believe to be players.
I am not from a bloodline, i am someone like you, yet i KNOW everything he is talking about.
I also know everything he didnt say and why.
There are however a few things he could have said more, but the questions were not very bright.
For you to have an idea of where i stand, i know everything one can study without having studied it.
The reason why i am sending this message is simple: i am opened to share some further knowledge.
However, there are some restrains. Some things i can not disclose.
I am doing this in service, just like he did.
I seek no reward, validation or recognition.
It is your choice to use this opportunity i am presenting you with or not.
Either way, know i am not from one of those so-called "bloodlines" and yet i have access to the divine and to universal knowledge, so if i have attained it, so can you.
I am using these expressions because they have meaning for you.
Also know that things have changed since 2005 untill now.
This new age thing has grown more and more, along with many other things.
There are many pressures in action and many things happening, and many people coming forward with misleading information and examples.
It all serves a purpose.
I am at your service if you choose to accept my offer. You are given freedom of choice.

Namaste
Cesar

PS - if someone chooses to direct me in some other language its ok, i can understand

Date: September 13, 2008 04:02AM

"el único problema de los textos de INSIDER es que dice que no debemos de confiar ni ser guiados por una persona que habite en esta tierra, ningún humano es digno de hacerlo. Y el afirma ser un humano."

- The only problem with the insider's texts is that he says we should not trust or be guided by anyone who inhabits the earth. No human is able to do it. Yet he claims to be human-

I will clarify:
Well, what he said is true.
One only knows what one experiences. To talk about what we didnt experience is to talk about we dont know. So we are only building theories which we are not really able to validate.
He has knowledge, the other ones construct ludricous theories and seek external validation.
One with understanding should be able to recon the difference. And the truth is that everyone has understanding, just most people choose not to understand.

Namaste

Date: September 13, 2008 04:18AM

I forgot to say one thing:
Fash, i know you understand english, just dont feel confortable in expressing yourself in english, this is why i did not translate my answer to you. But in case there is something in my answer that you are not able to fully understand, just say and i will translate to castellano.

Namaste

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.