HomeTestimonialsForumThe BlogFree Download!
Discover The Divine Truth Forum : Revelations of the Insider
Talk about the bonus eBook 'Revelations of the Insider' in this forum.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider
Posted by: diinero (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2007 11:08PM

I made a new version of this called "The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider".

This version has four additional Q&A's that are not in "Revelations of the Insider" or "Revelations of an Insider" versions.

These Q&A's were posted by wiktor:
[www.godlikeproductions.com]
(7th post in this thread)

PDF links to "The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider":
[www.4shared.com]
[rapidshare.com]
[www.megaupload.com]
[www.filefactory.com]

Bittorrent link:
[www.mininova.org]

Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider
Posted by: Admin (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2007 11:13PM

thanks for that,

I didn't know about those. Were these answered by the insider as well or were they added afterwards and written by someone else?

Tino

Date: November 07, 2007 11:16PM

I believe they are genuine.

They don't contradict insider's statements. Plus there is the food part that really fits.

Date: November 07, 2007 11:52PM

yes the food part does really fit, I'm going over them right now.

Thanks again I wouldn't have found them.

Tino

Date: November 07, 2007 11:54PM

these texts amaze me every time I read this stuff

I get more from every read

Date: November 08, 2007 12:22AM

I also get more from it every time it read it. Insider is real good guide to say the least :)

I would also like to thank you for giving these revelations more attention by providing them on your site and in your book.

Thanks and take care
diinero

Posted by: cesaralexandre (IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2008 03:31AM

Hello,

I came across a pdf file with these "revelations from an insider".
Its the first time i encounter someone who knows and comes forward.
Everything else are distractions and ilusions.
Just like he said, puppets, pawns, although some really believe to be players.
I am not from a bloodline, i am someone like you, yet i KNOW everything he is talking about.
I also know everything he didnt say and why.
There are however a few things he could have said more, but the questions were not very bright.
For you to have an idea of where i stand, i know everything one can study without having studied it.
The reason why i am sending this message is simple: i am opened to share some further knowledge.
However, there are some restrains. Some things i can not disclose.
I am doing this in service, just like he did.
I seek no reward, validation or recognition.
It is your choice to use this opportunity i am presenting you with or not.
Either way, know i am not from one of those so-called "bloodlines" and yet i have access to the divine and to universal knowledge, so if i have attained it, so can you.
I am using these expressions because they have meaning for you.
Also know that things have changed since 2005 untill now.
This new age thing has grown more and more, along with many other things.
There are many pressures in action and many things happening, and many people coming forward with misleading information and examples.
It all serves a purpose.
I am at your service if you choose to accept my offer. You are given freedom of choice.

Namaste
Cesar

Date: September 16, 2008 08:29AM

Hello Cesar,

well I want to accept your offer.

The insider talks about divinity and the divine in his texts, can you elaborate more on this?
Also according to the insider love as we or most people see it is corrupt, is there not such a thing as true love? And if so what`s the difference?

What will happen after we die?

Why do you call yourself Cesar?

Thanks a lot these are my first questions.

Date: September 16, 2008 08:37AM

One more thing I just read your other post:

-----
- The only problem with the insider's texts is that he says we should not trust or be guided by anyone who inhabits the earth. No human is able to do it. Yet he claims to be human-

I will clarify:
Well, what he said is true.
One only knows what one experiences. To talk about what we didnt experience is to talk about we dont know. So we are only building theories which we are not really able to validate.
He has knowledge, the other ones construct ludricous theories and seek external validation.
One with understanding should be able to recon the difference. And the truth is that everyone has understanding, just most people choose not to understand.

Namaste
-----

I do recon the difference, however for what reason will I have to understand? At the end, will it bring me further in some way and if so how?

Tino

Date: September 18, 2008 10:02AM

"The insider talks about divinity and the divine in his texts, can you elaborate more on this?
Also according to the insider love as we or most people see it is corrupt, is there not such a thing as true love? And if so what`s the difference?

What will happen after we die?

Why do you call yourself Cesar? "

Its the Divinity in you, which you need to connect to.

Yes, there is such thing as love, but what people usually call love its not love.
Love is to give without expectation of a reward.
When people use the world love they usually mean: I want to take something from you.
This is an Ego game:
Your Ego perceives power in a woman, it wants to take the power it perceives in that woman.
And this happens because your ego will look for a replacement for yourself.
If you start a relationship with that woman, your ego will start taking her power, untill it wont be able to perceive any more power in her, she had become you.
So, then your ego will do what it did before, to look for something to replace yourself.
This is the part when you start loosing interest in that woman.
If she finishes the relationship with you, then she will take all her power back.
In that case you will want her again.
All that relationship was lived through the ego.
Im sure you can relate to this, either it already happened to you, or you saw it happen.

Real love is unconditional love. It requires nothing in return.
I love you and i dont need anything from you.

When you die, either you have reached completion meaning you have corrected yourself totally and you will go to where you should be, or you will get back here to start another life.
You are not a talking mammal and you wont really die.

I call myself Cesar because that is my name. I have no need to hide. I do however count on you to respect my privace and not disclose my email or ip. If you would do that, you would be commiting a major sin.

"I do recon the difference, however for what reason will I have to understand? At the end, will it bring me further in some way and if so how? "

Bring you further where? What do you want to do?

Namaste
Cesar

Date: September 18, 2008 03:34PM

"When you die, either you have reached completion meaning you have corrected yourself totally and you will go to where you should be, or you will get back here to start another life.
You are not a talking mammal and you wont really die. "

Where should I be? Am I right when I say it's my own choice or is there something like a destination I end up at?

You say I am not a talking mammal and I wont really die. I was having an out of body experience before. Too me it seemed, and still does seem, more real than this life as mammal. Am I right about it?

I fully understand what you say about love and my ego. I can relate to it myself.
However I am not sure how to handle so called true love. I met one woman/girl before where I noticed my ego kicking in. Instead of doing anything about her I did nothing and set back because I realized my ego kicking in and was not able to show and share my true self with her. This was years ago and I still love her. Am I correct when I see it that I should live life the way I am and life will do the rest?
I seem to have a problem with taking love because it often, actually always, seems not true or real to me. Do I have a problem or am I doing everything right?

What role does sex have in love?

"Bring you further where? What do you want to do? "

Seems to be the perfect question, at the end it is 100% up to me? Is it not?

I won't disclose any email or IP and I do respect your privacy.

Date: September 18, 2008 08:27PM

Hello my friend, i sensed you were on a good track right from the start :)

"Where should I be? Am I right when I say it's my own choice or is there something like a destination I end up at? "

This is a good question. To be honest, i dont fully know. I know there is place you are supposed to get to. However, i cant promise there wont be a de-evolution to the ones who choose not to get there.
You probably lived already many lives to reach completion.

"You say I am not a talking mammal and I wont really die. I was having an out of body experience before. Too me it seemed, and still does seem, more real than this life as mammal. Am I right about it? "

I dont really know what experience you had, but even if it was a dream, it was more real than this life as a mammal... so yes, you are correct.

"However I am not sure how to handle so called true love."

No one said it was going to be easy. Dont be afraid of "failing" and never be too hard on yourself. Your "failures" are also for your own good.

"This was years ago and I still love her. "

Do you mean you still want her? If so, thats not really love.

"I realized my ego kicking in and was not able to show and share my true self with her. "

This means your target was what she could give you, in response to your attitude towards her.
Since you considered that she would not be able to give you what you wanted, because you considered that your actions would not be able to serve as a trigger to achieve that, you chose not to do anything.
This is not love.

"Am I correct when I see it that I should live life the way I am and life will do the rest? "

Yes, this is true... but are you really living life the way you are? This is a question you should pose yourself and not accept any external guidance. This guidance comes from the TV all the time and everyone around you.
I am alergic to TV. I can even sense the energy envolved in it.
In the matrix the kid tells neo that the spoon doesnt really exist, he needs to bend himself.
This is not completely true, he needs to bend himself and everyone else.
The TV is one of the many devices and tools used to bend people.
If you dont want to be bent, you can start by turning off the TV.

"I seem to have a problem with taking love because it often, actually always, seems not true or real to me. Do I have a problem or am I doing everything right? "

You can never take love, you can only give love and provide opportunities for others to love you.
If they choose not to, or are not capable of doing it, you should be compassionate.

"What role does sex have in love? "

From what i can see, sex can be an expression of love, just like a smile can be an expression of love.
Usually sex is nothing but a game of power, like i said before.
IF you are able to find, check the original video-clip from Peter Gabriel of the song called "Shaking the tree" where this is depicted.
The original video-clip from the Blood of Eden is also significant.
Sexual energy can be directed to this realm through sexuality or to another place. Its possible.

"Seems to be the perfect question, at the end it is 100% up to me? Is it not? "

Does it really matters? If i wouldnt be supposed to disclose this information to you now, i would not be doing it.
Everything you do at any time always serves a higher purpose, the question is: Does it serve you?

Namaste
Cesar

Date: September 18, 2008 10:19PM

"Do you mean you still want her? If so, thats not really love."

"This means your target was what she could give you, in response to your attitude towards her.
Since you considered that she would not be able to give you what you wanted, because you considered that your actions would not be able to serve as a trigger to achieve that, you chose not to do anything. "

so real love is not to want?

actually I do not want her I just still think a lot about her - may be my problem is rather to give love

"Does it really matters? If i wouldnt be supposed to disclose this information to you now, i would not be doing it.
Everything you do at any time always serves a higher purpose, the question is: Does it serve you? "

Is this not egoistic? And how do I know if it does serve me? Who am I?

Date: September 19, 2008 01:33AM

"so real love is not to want?

actually I do not want her I just still think a lot about her - may be my problem is rather to give love "

Love is not to want something from someone. To love is to give without the expectation of a reward.
Meaning that you will be able to love her no matter where she is and what she is doing.

"Is this not egoistic? And how do I know if it does serve me? Who am I?"

Who you are is for you to find out. You wont find it in any books. You need to search within.
Everything you were "thaught" during your life is not you. Your clothes are not you. Your house, your car and everything else.
To find yourself you need to search inside you.

I want to tell you now you are a very sensitive person here, now, in this life.
You have some insatisfactions which you cant fully understand.
You knew something was not right about only giving the "Insider's" along with your book.
The same way you can find within yourself everything.

If some day you need to seek for some guidance, one who asks money and one who appears on tv are not able to guide you anywhere.
The humble will tell you what you need to hear.
So it is and so it shall be.

Namaste
Cesar

Date: September 19, 2008 12:35PM

"I want to tell you now you are a very sensitive person here, now, in this life.
You have some insatisfactions which you cant fully understand.
You knew something was not right about only giving the "Insider's" along with your book.
The same way you can find within yourself everything. "

I know the solution to why I'm not satisfied it just doesnt seem to fit into this society or my enviornment. Being who I really am seems to make me an outsider in some ways.

So I just have to live with it?

Also the insider was talking about the soul. What can you tell me about it?

Tino

Date: October 01, 2008 11:36AM

no more answers Cesar?

Posted by: nobody (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2011 12:44AM

the insider text specifically states sexual arousal is something to be avoided - there do not appear to be any caveats.

Date: February 18, 2011 09:28PM

nobody Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the insider text specifically states sexual
> arousal is something to be avoided - there do not
> appear to be any caveats.

It says to taim down your body and direct the energy into another direction. To avoid it might be the wrong words.

I think the problem is the body and being in FULL control over it.

Date: February 21, 2011 05:41PM

admin,

i agree with that you say about control of the body. personally, i am not 100% there yet, but i am further down the track than anyone i have met. what still confounds me is exactly HOW one channels those/that energy/energies to a higher cause.

when i read insider's message it struck a chord with me because i have never heard anyone say what i already knew and i gave up trying to explain to humans a long time ago. i am far from enlightened and have nothing of the vast knowledge insider spoke of, but the core truth about divinity, prayer, "evil", reactions to emotions and thoughts, holy books and so on and material reality, i had discovered for myself.

the next stage is what is confusing. insider was vague about many things.

i wonder if there is a single enlightened human being on earth. i have yet to meet a single individual who has connected with the mind of the universe, although i have met many delusional people, people who can perform magic, people with 'psychic' ability and people with other abilities considered remarkable. however none of these individuals have been enlightened in the way insider spoke of.

if anyone know of any similar sources as insider, please let us all know.

thank you.

Date: February 23, 2011 08:19PM

hi,

I'm just one like you. I have this body thing figured out by now and what I noticed is that all that energy when taming down your body will try to find another way.

I have a lot more energy to simple 'live', my mind is sharper and I don't feel addicted to things in this world. I feel a lot like I'm getting closer to my real self, my soul.

But honestly where this will lead to, I don't know.

On the same hand I find more occurences in my life I no longer can accept. People seem to expect things while they are not ready to give. When expecting anything at all is a contrariety.
Other things like TV, Radio... just seem empty like there's no soul behind it at all. Just profit, wanting and expecting the world to be something it is not.

I often feel like rebelling while this doesn't seem to be the right "way" also.

I can't tell you about the next stage I'm not there yet, but like insider said, the divine does not 'want, need...' and there will be no more 'struggle' once you get there.

"When addressing Divinity (read again) be careful to articulate well, do not demand, tell, beg, order, suggest, ask.....which are abhorrences, just state and do your duty."

I think the thing is that you are greater than you think which is where I have to be very careful how to articulate because I might be harming myself.

Just like 'nobody' I am open to any similair sources as the insider.

Date: February 23, 2011 09:31PM

one more thing may be watch:
[video.google.com]#

Secrets of the mayan calendar, doesn't seem to have much to do with this at first but it'll talk about the divine path also. may be you can get something out of it.

let me know what you think

Date: February 24, 2011 02:37AM

thank you for sharing the video

coincidentally, just in the past couple of days i started looking at mayan cosmogenisis "myths" and cycles. i have watched all the lectures by ian lungold already and i sometimes visit his site [www.mayanmajix.com] to veiw the daily tzolkien.

even people like Rush Allen ( [www.siloam.net] ) who seem to have a strong grasp of their culture and seems able to understand their language does not seem any closer to 'enlightenment' that the average person, although i could very well be wrong in this respect.

clearly the these people had great knowledge and i continue to be amazed by the depth and detail of it. a simple glyph can can detail vast information about the precession of the equinoxes. i am not convinced by the opinion that they acquired this knowledge by 'watching the heavens over thousands of years. they must have some other source for this knowledge, even if only divine inspiration.

it may simply be due to lack of intelligence on my part, but even though i can see the truth in mayan knowledge, somehow i am unable to relate that amazing as their knowledge is i did not feel i was getting any closer to 'enlightenment' or awareness or understanding of the important questions, such as those highlighted by insider.

i do feel awareness of the cosmos is important but i am greedy - i want to understand everything completely, even things i cannot imagine and things outside the universe, if there is such a thing.

inisder says to let the universe know your are ready and reach out for its mind but i have been doing that for years and i feel stuck in a rut. i feel my progress stunted. he/she said to cut our certain things from one's life (tv, media, education etc) and i have practically eliminated of them from my life for years already, even before i read his/her work.

it seems i am not understanding what the universe is telling me or i am doing something very wrong.

the part about addressing divinity is also something i had come to a similar conclusion about, although i had gone further by thinking it better not to address divinity at all in any language (verbal or non-verbal). rather i had been trying to connect with it in a way i cannot describe. it must know everything already.

one thing i am certain about is i do not wish to return to this world. i do not really remember what emotions feel like but i think if i did i would be deeply unhappy at the prospect.

Date: February 24, 2011 08:11PM

"one thing i am certain about is i do not wish to return to this world."

i think the exact same way. this world is not the right place for me.

"it may simply be due to lack of intelligence on my part, but even though i can see the truth in mayan knowledge, somehow i am unable to relate that amazing as their knowledge is i did not feel i was getting any closer to 'enlightenment' or awareness or understanding of the important questions, such as those highlighted by insider."

i think there are certain things you can't tell, you have to find it out on your own. one thing the insider did very good is not to point you to any other source or point you could go to. he did the exact opposite, show you the other way and ponited you to yourself and he did it the only way that is possible. not by telling you about it but by not telling you.

he had to be vague. otherwise he wouldn't have touched you at all and would have showed you nothing.

"the part about addressing divinity is also something i had come to a similar conclusion about, although i had gone further by thinking it better not to address divinity at all in any language (verbal or non-verbal). rather i had been trying to connect with it in a way i cannot describe. it must know everything already."

i agree.

"i do feel awareness of the cosmos is important but i am greedy - i want to understand everything completely, even things i cannot imagine and things outside the universe, if there is such a thing."

may be you can't understand not because your not capable but because of another reason?? wanting to understand will always leave room for open questions. and you will have to get rid of the 'wanting' in the first place anyway. it's a state not a wanting or getting to a place/point of life/point of understanding

the only thing i found the insider texts and the mayan caledar had in common were that everything will eventually return.

Date: February 24, 2011 08:11PM

what amazes me everytime abiut the insider texts. the more i read them the more i get out of them.

Date: February 24, 2011 08:32PM

[www.abovetopsecret.com]

I just found this must have been a similair forum topic as the insiders. If you find a complete version I'd like to read it.

Date: February 24, 2011 08:36PM

Date: February 25, 2011 09:49PM

please make up your own mind - i may be wrong about hidden hand.

Date: March 01, 2011 04:14PM

I will thanks -

BTW overall I think the problem is self sonfidence and self conscience.

Everything you get from the media, TV, People's opinons, ridiculaous laws, illuminati, conspirancy theories etc. are just ways to keep you down. all that will just keep from being who you really are.

Date: March 05, 2011 01:38AM

i agree with what you say about media, tv, people etc, yet, from my experience, eliminating these things, of itself, does not give answers to one's purpose here or for one's reason for being. i have minimised most of these already and continue to do so, but i feel i am wasting time by passively waiting for answers to be revealed.

the odd thing is that since i have consciously began to avoid all these things over the past few years, i have had fewer epiphanies and fewer pyschic or "supernatural" experiences.

Date: March 06, 2011 01:05PM

so that is exactly what you are doing "wasting time by passively waiting for answers to be revealed"

doesn't the insider say that it won't be 'revealed' in such a way? also he said that waiting is never good. just by eliminating the media that will get you nowhere.

listen to your heart, your soul and get to know yourself.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.