HomeTestimonialsForumThe BlogFree Download!
Discover The Divine Truth Forum : Discover the Divine Truth
Please discuss the eBook Discover the Divine Truth here. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
is it worth reading?
Posted by: anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2007 01:51AM

anybody here knows if Discover The Divine Truth really is worth reading? I really like this site but to me it seems like it is just another hyped up idea about how to be successful.

Is it really as deep as it seems?

anonymous

Re: is it worth reading?
Posted by: some reader (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2007 02:00AM

I read it and love it, however I liked the insider texts a lot more. They keep getting in my mind and I can read them over and over again and still find new information that you simply cannot tell in some simple words but need to really discover for yourself.

Kind of like the insider text is doing what DTDT is talking about.

cheers

Posted by: Rob-Williams (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2007 09:48PM

anonymous it is absolutely worth reading it.

I personally love it and am totally happy that I found it. I would love to have a real deep discussion about it but it seems there are not many readers of it so far in this forum or any other forums I know.

Basically it changes the view you have on this world and shows it to you in a totally new perspective. It is up to you what you make out of it, however after reading this you will understand that there truly are no limits and that means NO LIMITS at all. If you want to be successful, be successful if you want to be a star, be a star, if you want to move mountains, move mountains, if you want to fly, then fly and like in Jesus' case, if you want to walk on water walk on water.

This ebook is not an instant way on how to walk on water or do these things but it makes you understand this world, what it really is and who you are a lot more. It is the key of being able to do things like this. It gives you the strength to go that route.

I read it and absolutely love it. It gave me a lot more self-confidence right when reading it and opened my mind to what really is possible.

Rob Williams

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2007 10:11PM by Rob-Williams.

Posted by: Shawna (IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2007 08:55PM

It is definitely worth reading!!!
I loved it! Thanks so much for your insight. I am going to buy the whole book and look forward to reading more.
I have been on a deep spiritual journey this last year and I think I was drawn to this at the perfect time where I have been feeling is it ok to believe this way. Yes, it's ok to believe what I believe even though everyone else doesn't agree with me. I have this deep feeling that my spirit guides lead me to this site as I have been on this search. I love the analogies and the way you put things into "perspective".
Peace love,
Shawna

Posted by: Seth (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 11:49AM

It's another Revelation.

It's not hyped up.

It's fact.

It's real.

It's your time to discover what's truth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.