HomeTestimonialsForumThe BlogFree Download!
Discover The Divine Truth Forum : General Forum
This is a general forum for discussion and topics of all kind. Feel free to introduce yourself here. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Divine Matrix
Posted by: guest (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2008 06:54PM

Ive been meaning to start this thread for a while- but not knowing where to start! There's so much information whizzing round my head but explaining it is difficult!

I've been reading The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden.

For those who havn't heard of Gregg Braden or know of his work....

[www.greggbraden.com]

Quote:
There is a place where all things begin, the place of pure energy that simply "is." In this quantum incubator for reality, everything is possible. In 1944 Max Planck, the father of quantum theory, shocked the world by saying that this "matrix" is where the birth of stars, the DNA of life, and everything between originates. Recent discoveries reveal dramatic evidence that Planck's matrix, the Divine Matrix, is real. It is this missing link in our understanding that provides the container for the universe, the bridge between our imagination and our reality, and the mirror in our world for what we create in our beliefs.
In this paradigm-shattering book, Gregg shares what he's found. Through 20 keys of conscious creation, we're shown how to translate the miracles of our imagination into what is real in our lives. With easy-to-understand science and real-life stories, Gregg shows us that we're limited only by our beliefs, and what we once believed is about to change!

After reaching halfway through 'The Divine Matrix' (and actually understanding it) i got to a part where he spoke about how we all have the power to change the hologram of our world.

Quote:
"The pioneering works of Karl Pribram [ [homepages.ihug.co.nz] ] and the studies by other researchers who have followed show that our brains function as holographic information processors. If this is true for us as individuals, then it makes sense that our collective mind and consciousness may work this way as well.

Today more than six billion humans (and minds) inhabit the planet. Within the container of the Divine Matrix, each individual's mind is part of a larger single awareness.

Regardless of how different they may appear from one another, every mind contains the pattern of the whole consciousness.And through that link we each have direct access to the entire pattern, in other words, we all have the power to change the hologram of our world."

"Scientific studies support these principles and have found that when people within a group share a common experience of consciousness, the effects can be detected beyond the group itself. One example of this phenomenon is Transcendental Meditation (TM) and its effects on large populations."
Such as the International Peace Project in the Middle East....

[jcr.sagepub.com]

This is called the "Maharishi Effect" in honour of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi who stated that when one percent of the population practised methods of meditation that he offered, there would be a reduction in violence and crime for that population.
This is an excellent link with stats and graphs etc to show results.....

[www.dubrovnik-peace-project.c...shi]

This is also an interesting article re; 9/11...

[www.usmedicine.com]

Gregg goes on to say....

Quote:
"The results of these studies were so consistent that researchers were able to identify the minimum number of people needed to experience inner peace before its mirrored in the surrounding world; the square root of one percent of the population.
This represents only the base number required for the effect to begin-the more people participate , the more pronounced the outcome. We can apply this principle in our lives for any group of people regardless of whether its a small community, a small congregation a large city or the entire planet. To determine how many people are required to work together for peace and healing in that group, the formula suggests the following;
1. Determine the total number of people present.

2. Calculate 1% of that total number (multiply the total from step 1 by 0.01).

3. Calculate the square root of the 1% (enter the number from step 2, and press the square root function on your calculator).

*This formula produces numbers that are smaller than we might expect. For example, in a city of a million people, the toal is about 100. In a world of 6 billion people, its only about 8,000. This is only the minimum needed to begin the process. The more people involved, the faster the effect is created."
* The minimum number required to "jump-start" a change in consciousness. This reminds me that there are 9,779 members of this forum not to mention the people out there who are waking up to whats going on in the world everyday, those who havnt signed up on the forum, those aware of it but not D. Ickes work or that of other CT's works.

So surely with this theory and these numbers, the mere fact that we are all (on the forum) aware/conscious of it and the fact that it changes the way we think, live our lives, we're breaking free of the programming and conditioning imposed upon us through manipulation of the information we are fed, through this change of thought and breakdown of conditioning we are effectively all changing consciousness similar to that of the '100th monkey syndrome'.

I was pleased to think about this and that there is some light at the end of the tunnel with regards to how the heck the population are going to realise whats going on in the world as sometimes i really wonder how so many people are going to be able to access the truth. It seems an impossible feat but with the expansion of my mind i realise that this world is indeed full of infinite possibility and its entirely possible that the world can 'wake up'!

I wanted to share this with you all because i have found this book so inspiring, further aiding the expansion of my mind and because this forum has proved this theory in the 'Wagga-Wagga Rain Experiment'

Experiments' ...[www.davidicke.com]

I thought it was a good thread to start to discuss the reasons behind why it works etc.....
I find it a fascinating subject....especially where Gregg talks of when he went to an 'experiment ' set up by some practioners prepared to use this theory in the healing of individuals and particularly a lady with a cancerous tumour in her abdomen who had this technique used on her and Gregg claims he was present to witness an ultra-sound in which after 45 seconds saw the tumour literally disappear! Intriguing to say the least!

Check out this lot for more info on that....

[www.youtube.com]

THE END!!!!

Re: The Divine Matrix
Posted by: Admin (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2008 07:25PM

[www.youtube.com]

just listening to this interview of the author of that book and it is very interesting what he has to say

thanks for your post

Tino

Posted by: guest (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2008 07:28PM

thanks keep me posted on how you like it

Posted by: Rob-Williams (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2008 01:06PM

I just ordered this book and read an interview with the author.

It really seems to be a groundbreaking and absolutely awesome topic/idea which the author is looking at in a scientific way. It seems to absolutely go hand in hand with what is written in Discover the Divine Truth. I'm waiting for the mailman to deliver it.

thanks OP for posting this.

Rob

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.